Hey there! I’m Kyrié (Kee-re-yay). Thanks for visiting.
I am currently on parental leave until June 1. In the meantime, here are some links on how to get access to resources and information now!
- Interested in booking me for a talk or workshop? Put a hold on my calendar anytime in the next year, we can figure out the details together when I am back.
- Get access to life and career coaching with my Spira Collective colleague Cara O’Shell or Dementia coaching with Jenna Dion. I am not accepting new clients at this time.
- Combat ageism by getting plugged in with OldSchool.info the anti-ageism resource clearinghouse I co-founded with Ashton Applewhite and Ryan Backer.
- Looking to learn? Sign up for my next Certified Eden Associate online training, or take my free on-demand course on identity and intersectionality right now!
- Just curious? explore content I have created about aging and dementia.
Children often bemoan having to wait to grow up, and at some point adults begin to dig in their heels and attempt to freeze the aging process. In American culture there is an unattainable ideal and profitable industry dedicated to anti-aging. Using an alchemical hermeneutic method, this thesis explores aging through a depth psychological lens, offering a surprisingly rare perspective of aging as an inevitable and an embrace-worthy aspect of living.